1. Liaise with regulators such as China Securities Regulatory Commission and Asset Management Association of China
2. Provide advice for the products to be launched in China
3. Review marketing materials and financial promotions to be distributed in China to ensure adherence to applicable regulatory requirements and industry best practice; and Prepare and compile regulatory compliance reports to regulators, auditors and/or clients in China.
1. Minimum 3 years relevant experience in the financial services industry, preferably gained through practical experience in asset management companies and/or regulatory authorities
2. Knowledge of CSRC and AMAC regulations and other regulatory requirements in China
3.Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese; Excellent attention to detail
4. Ability to prioritize multiple tasks well with have good time management; and Well-organized