1. Be responsible for assisting the Lifestyle GM in implementing
operational plans and managing day-to-day activities in the Resort.
2. Must initiate actions that generate measurable benefits to residents, their families and staff
3. Must be committed to providing resident focused service
4. Be responsible for making decisions regarding the day to day
operations of the Resort in accordance with existing frameworks and budgets as directed by the Lifestyle GM
5. Be responsible for all aspects of operations, from overarching
hospitality philosophy to day-to-day staff management and residents’ relations.
1. At least 6-10 years operation management experiences in hospitality industry, pre-opening and F&B experiences will be a must
2. English can be fluent used as working language
3. Be patient and persevere as well as strong leadership skills