Package: 1.5 Million RMB
As part of R&D, the Senior Medical Director will lead a team in charge of executing the Company’s R&D strategy in China. As such, individual will have extensive cross-functional interaction within the Company, ranging from R&D to medical, regulatory and commercial functions at global and local levels.
Essential Responsibilities :
In this role, the Senior Medical Director will be responsible for insuring the highest standards of quality are instilled in the organization, more specifically when conducting clinical research activities. The Senior Medical Director will provide advice and council to one or more strategic business groups in truly understanding the value of shrewdly designed and executed clinical development plans across the global businesses.
- Manage the Chinese R&D team to ensure successful achievements in developing local expertise to support products approval in China
- Working with Regulatory Affairs and Product Leaders to ensure the execution of the approved strategy for developing the company presence in China through several products.
- Collaborating with internal teams and outside experts to design and execute robust clinical research studies and strategies for regulatory approval, reimbursement and adoption of the company products in China.
- Develop a strong knowledge of the local environment to identify the best pathway for product approval and to implement the corresponding strategy.
- Input into Risk Management reviews as it relates to patient safety, the performance of risk assessment in the design of new products, and the interpretation of patient safety and risk in the post-market environment.
- Build a strong network of Key Opinion Leaders
- A true enable to collaboration, connecting in to the broader R&D team and the commercial business in China
- Medical Degree with relevant Clinical experience desirable
- A minimum of 5 years Pharmaceutical industry experience in Clinical Development Excellent process knowledge, experience, and skills
- Customer savvy with experience in risk management
- Excellent team player with global mindset and experience working internationally as part of a multicultural environment
- Excellent interpersonal, organization, communication, & influencing skills
- Proven leadership with experience in management
- Must be willing to travel as required
- Fluent in the main Chinese dialects used in business
- Fluent both oral and written in English
- Prior experience working with Microsoft office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Aware of and comply with the company Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position.
- Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines.
- Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required.
- Identify continuous improvement activities by initiating the implementation of process and product quality improvement initiatives.
- Board-certification in Nuclear Medicine, Cardiology, Oncology or Neurology with industry experience
- Experience in managing KOLs, external experts. Brings their own network of KOLs, external experts;
- Experience in scientific publications/communication.